North Branch School is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization. Tuition pays for teachers salaries and benefits; that leaves many necessary items and programs in need of funding. We gratefully accept contributions for:
- Annual Fund, covering operating expenses for the school
- Grandparents Fund, honoring North Branch grandchildren – a subset of the Annual Fund
- Financial Assistance Fund, providing needs-based assistance for over 40% of our families
- Naomi Scherr Memorial Scholarship Fund, honoring the memory of a former North Branch student who, along with her father, was a victim of the 2008 Mumbai attacks.
- Building Fund, helping us pay down our construction loan on the annex so that we may allocate more resources for our students and teachers
- Thomas W. Zinsser Memorial Fine Arts Fund, supporting music, art, drama, and movement classes for every North Branch student
- Endowment Fund, providing a foundation for the future
- Canopy Society, remembering North Branch School when making your estate plans
North Branch School also gratefully accepts gifts of stock and gifts-in-kind.
You may give to North Branch School by pressing the “Donate” button to make a secure PayPal donation, or sending a check to North Branch School, 221 Mickens Road, Afton, VA 22920. If you have questions or need help in deciding which fund you would like to support, please contact Development Director, Bonnie Holliday, 540-456-8450.